After months of preparation, the curtain rose on our new series of global events – Zuken Innovation World (ZIW).
Spanning 3 continents, 7 countries and with 8 new events, Zuken Innovation World is focused on 1 common theme…Innovation.
The two-day Japan leg of the event roadshow started on October 11, followed this week by ZIW North America in Newport Beach, CA (October 15-17).
Zuken Innovation World conferences are our premier annual events for the Zuken community – so you could say that Japan hosted the premiere of our premier events!
The roadshow now heads across the Atlantic to Europe, with events in:
- Germany – Ulm, October 23-24 and Hannover, November 6-7
- UK – Staffordshire, October 30-31
- Switzerland – Zurich, November 13
- France – Paris, November 15
…. before the curtain falls in Italy – Bologna, November 20.
Here’s a taster of what delegate Mike Oswald of Continental Automotive thought of the recent Americas conference.
ZIW – Fact file
Guests – We’re expecting hundreds of attendees across our global events at venues ranging from a Disney Hotel in France to JCB’s Global HQ in the UK.
Exhibitors – several exhibitors have joined our tour, with Würth Elektronik and ACB attending a number of our European events.
Size – Our largest event is in Japan, our Global HQ, followed by Ulm, Germany
Zuken’s vision – ZIW is the only place you’ll get to see our vision and roadmap for all our products presented live. We don’t distribute this information.
How can I get involved?
- Register – for your nearest event. Follow the event links above or see www.zuken.com/ZIW
- Take a look at another recent blogpost for more about our new ZIW events.
- Let your LinkedIn community know you’re attending
- Follow our Twitter feeds: #ZIWUS, #ZIWUK
- Attend or like us on Facebook