NASA Partner Stone Aerospace Saves $20,000 and 12 Weeks Thanks to E3.series
Stone Aerospace, a partner in NASA’s Europa Clipper mission concept, was under a tight deadline when NASA tasked the Texas-based company with designing a one-of-a-kind underwater autonomous vehicle (AUV). The AUV was built to perform deep under Antarctic ice – the most Jupiter-like condition on Earth – and serve as a prototype for a future mission to Europa.
E3.series Deployment Highlights:
- Eliminated $20,000 of cable rework and expedited delivery costs
- Reduced design cycle by 12 weeks
- Viewed the electrical and physical design of the entire craft in one hierarchal view
- Improved design team collaboration
- Ensured correct connector selections with automated checks